segunda-feira, 20 de outubro de 2014

the fascinating world of hats

Demode collected hats acquis and come from different countries are fascinating. have always enjoyed the sombrenos and I remember my first hat I made for the party institute college of art inspired chile concepcion years 40th of post - war. the first collection of hats acquired was negotiated at a store in San Telmo Buenos Aires, closed-door salesmen showed me ciquenta would sell the hats they had. then acquired from brazil alguns designers including rui L port. I took my fascination include hats besides the most diverse materials also its supplements as pens, pins, marombas, tulle and all kinds of ornaments, various materials including raffia straw, felt, fabric.
Original twentieth century are mostly appreciated by fashion editors, costume designers and artists.







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário